Banks Power Intercooler System W/Boost Tubes 94-97 Ford 7.3L
Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Your engine now gets a continual supply of cool, dense, oxygen-rich air, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any EGT, better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! It doesn't get any cooler than Banks Intercooler! Mounting hardware included. Banks Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes - large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks - a wide-open inlet and outlet - and a thick core area with impressive volume. And because the stock manifold inlet flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air evenly to both sides for smooth, even power delivery. Large boost tubes, thick core area, wide-open inlet/outlet, big aluminum end tanks and Twin-Ram intake manifold flow more cool, dense air for high continuous power.
- Improves Power, Durability and Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 5-Year Warranty
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks
- Thick core area with impressive volume
- Twin-Ram intake manifold flows air evenly
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
Techni-Cooler Upgrade System with Boost Tubes for use with 1994-1997 Ford 7.3L
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H21.0000” x L43.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.