Banks Power Brake Exhaust Braking System 01-04 Chevy 6.6L Stock Exhaust
Computer-controlled exhaust brake safely cuts downhill speeds up to 52 percent without use of wheel brakes. It's better because it's Banks. Banks Brake is designed and tested by engineers to provide strong, safe and sustained braking power. If your truck hauls loads and navigates hills, don't settle for less. Some designs bypass so much exhaust flow that they provide little or no additional braking. Others restrict exhaust flow when not in use, impeding driving performance. With its large housing and intelligently designed butterfly valve, Banks Brake provides superior braking power and allows for better engine breathing when not in use. One smooth operator. Banks computerized brake control automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and provides smooth operation. None of that jolty, jerky feeling or annoying brake noise. Automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving, improves mileage and helps eliminate turbo lag. Cuts downhill speeds in half. Downhill speeds are cut in half without use of the wheel brakes. This keeps them cool and ready for emergencies. Pays for itself. Banks Brake can actually pay for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance while providing an extra margin of safety and peace of mind. Best of all, it's maintenance free.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Computer-controlled exhaust brake maximizes braking power
- Cuts downhill speed up to 52 percent without use of wheel brakes
- Keeps brakes cool and ready for emergencies
- Save thousands in brake maintenance!
- Fits Stock Exhaust
- Fits Automatic Transmission
- Compressor relocation kit required when used w/Ram-Air P/N 55234
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 2001-2004 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L, with Stock Exhaust
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H14.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!