Banks Power Big Hoss Racing Intake Manifold System Natural for use with 01-15 Chevy/GMC 6.6L
A Banks Racing product proven in the Banks Duramax Sidewinder S-10 diesel drag truck, the Big Hoss Intake Manifolds are the only purpose-built manifolds created for a Duramax. Big Hoss replaces the factory's crude clamshell intake with a tuned 16-port manifold assembly that provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution for more available power at a given boost level. Includes: Twin plenum manifolds and mounting hardware, Fuel system relocation plumbing and hardware, Boost air inlet nipple fittings. For use at sanctioned racing events only.
Big Hoss Racing Intake Manifold System, Natural for use with 2001-15 Chevy/GMC 6.6L
- Enhances power, mileage and durability
- Larger and less restrictive than stock
- Provides tremendous flow and uniform air distribution
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- The only purpose-built cast manifolds created for a Duramax
Fits 2001-15 GM 6.6L (LB7/LML require modifications)
For Race Applications only, custom turbo required
- Banks Power
- 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- 2011-2016 GM 6.6L LML Duramax - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- Shop By Part - Engine - Intake Manifolds & Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 41.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.