Banks Power Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System Oiled Filter 94-02 Dodge 5.9L
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Increase Power and MPG. Banks Ram-Air Intake System replaces the factory's flat panel filter with a large conical lifetime filter that provides maximum high-flow filtration. The Ram-Air's opening dwarfs the stock's inlet. The huge inlet, enclosed housing and much larger tubing reduce restrictions, dramatically improving airflow to the cylinders. Intake tube shaped by CFD software. Please note: This Ram-Air intake system Cannot be installed on a vehicle that has the Banks Brake. New Filter Options! Choose from the traditional red, Oiled filter or the all-new black, Dry filter.
- Extensively tested and validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power and MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Increases airflow up to 33 percent
- Outflows stock and competitors
- Huge cold-air inlet. Extra large outlet.
- Cooler temps, less smoke and more MPG
- Oiled Air Filter Element
- Will Not Work With Banks Brake
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-100
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.