Banks Power DynaFact Electronic Gauge Assembly 01-07 Chevy 03-07 Dodge 03-07 Ford
Banks exclusive DynaFact electronic gauges offer precision that can't be matched by mechanical gauges. The pyrometer provides exhaust-gas temperature (EGT) measurements that are accurate within Â¬Â±15 Degree Fahrenheit at maximum operating temperatures. The pyro's spring-loaded, jeweled movement is resistant to vibration and sports a lit, easy-to-read 0-1500 Degree Fahrenheit face. Banks 0-50 psi boost gauge monitors power and turbo performance. Includes 2-gauge mounting panel. Top-mount and/or pillar-mount options available.
- Superior Precision and Durability
- Engineered Performance
- Easy-to-Read DynaFact Electronic Gauges
- Electronically controlled
- 0-1500 Degree Pyrometer to track EGTs
- 0-50 psi Boost gauge to monitor power and turbo performance
- LED backlit
- Includes 2-gauge mounting panel
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
DynaFact Electronic Gauge Assembly for use with 2001-2007 Chevy, 2003-2007 Dodge, 2003-2007 Ford
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H10.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.