2001-2005 Chevrolet / GMC Billet Thermostat Housing Kit Diesel
This Thermostat housing is to be used when running an aftermarket turbocharger in the valley with no cooling previsions
Many of the Chevy Duramax coolant lines are routed in a way that makes it difficult to upgrade turbochargers or other performance accessories. The HSP Diesel team has developed a solution for many of those issues. The all-new billet thermostat housing and tube kit eliminate the factory coolant hose that crosses over the driver side valve cover. This allows more room for aftermarket turbo systems and fuel components. This component is for aftermarket chargers only.
- 1x Thermostat Housing O-Ring
- 3x M6 x 1.0 x 35mm Flange Bolts
- 6x M6 Fender Washer
- 3x M6 Nylon Lock Nuts
- 4x M8 x 1.25-25mm Socket Cap bolt
- 4x M6 x 1.0-18mm Socket Cap bolt
- 1x 1.75 Inch x 3 Inch Straight Boot (437-RFAB)
- 1x 1.75 Inch x 90 Degree Boot (433-RFAB)
- 4x 1 3/4 Inch Worm Gear Clamps (408-RFAB)
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum thermostat upper housing
- Allows for added room for aftermarket turbochargers
- Easier access to fuel system components on drivers side valve cover
- Powder-coated hard tube to improve the look of the engine bay
- Reinforced silicone boots and hard tube add strength over the factory rubber hose
- Allows room for dual CP3 pump kits
LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
How Do People Know Vin Code? Engine code is dictated by the 8th character of the VIN number. The 10th character is the year of the truck.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Item Requires Shipping
- 11.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.