Yukon Gear Pinion Install Kit For GM 8.5 Inch Front
Differential Pinion Bearing Kit
Yukon Pinion installation kits are a terrific solution for gear installation on lower mileage vehicles where the carrier bearings and races can be reused. This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Yukon does extensive research for each application to make sure your kit will arrive with all the correct parts you need to install your gear set.
- Fits GM 8.5 inch front
- Included are Pinion Bearings and races, pinion seal, crush sleeve, complete pinion shim kit, and marking compound with brush
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Sold As A Kit
- Chevrolet Blazer (1977 - 1991)
- Chevrolet K10/ K1500 1/2 Ton (4WD) (1977 - 1991)
- Chevrolet K20/K2500 3/4 Ton (4WD) (1977 - 1991)
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer (4WD) (1977 - 1991)
- Chevrolet Suburban 1/2 Ton (1977 - 1991)
- Chevrolet Suburban 3/4 Ton (1977 - 1990)
- GMC K15/ K1500 1/2 Ton (4WD) (1977 - 1991)
- GMC K25/ K2500 3/4 Ton (4WD) (1977 - 1991)
- GMC Suburban 1/2 Ton (1977 - 1989)
- GMC Suburban 3/4 Ton (1977 - 1990)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.2 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H3.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.